Click to download from DropBox
As a first step, lets evaluate a few things.
As a Leader you should:
- Have completed the New Associate Training videos and completed the Fast Track PDF.
- Have up-to-date goals and action sheets.
- Actively plugging into Monday Matters & First Sunday Team Calls.
- Be registered for and/or already attended each of the 4 events:
1.USANA Interantional Convention 2.Challenge U 3.Go Pro 4.One Local Regional
- Have a working names list of at least 100 names
- Completed read Eric Worre's GoPro book.
- Be prepared with tools like:
- package of H&F Newspapers -The Comparative Guide -additional GoPro books
- Be using all the USANA products and understand the basics of each
- Supporting your team with Presentations, Trainings, 3-way calls/follow-ups, etc.
Just to name a few. Being a Leader means being prepared for your team.